Playing video games is a wonderful thing because, for seven hours at a time, you can flop in front of your TV and pretend you're good at something. You can be Brazil's star striker. You can be a superhero. You can even be a reasonable member of society if you play life simulator games, instead of the gasping disappointment that you are.
So with that, you might want to buy a PlayStation 4, but the price has been putting you off. If that's the case, hark at this deal we've stumbled across, where you can get a PS4 (500GB) bundled with the terrific InFamous and Amazing Spiderman, plus a 2 year guarantee, 90 Day PS+ and 365 Tesco Clubcard points. Yours for £365. You'll need a code, which you can see here.
If you're more into boring type type typing however, the Belkin deal we scrounged up at Amazon is worth a shot: for £54.99 (with free delivery) you can save yourself £45 on a Bluetooth keyboard case. It's not as fun as playing PS4 games, but sometimes you've gotta do the work to get the time off first.
- HP Slate 21" All-in-One Tablet PC £199 + Free Delivery @ HP Store
- Panasonic 50" LED TV TX-50A400B 5yr Warranty £459 with code @ Tesco
- Nintendo Wii U Mario Kart 8 Premium Pack - 32gb Console Bundle with Mario Kart 8 (Register & get 1 of 10 FREE Games) use code TDX-LVY3 @ TESCO Direct - £219
- Xbox One Titanfall Bundle with Code @ £339.99 Delivered by HMV Ireland/Xtra-vision
- Humble Deep Silver Bundle 69p
- Kindle, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - £40 with free 3 year guarantee using 'new' customer code @ Tesco Direct
- Bush 42 Inch Full HD 1080P 3D LED TV Freeview Inc. 8 x 3D Glasses for £349.99 at Argos
- Dishonored (Steam) PC £1.99 with code @ GameFly Digital
- Get 10GB of 4GEE data for free on Pay As You Go when you top-up £15
- Xbox One Games with Gold starting June (Max Curse of the Brotherhood & Halo Spartan Assault) + Dark Souls, Charlie Murder and SF4 Arcade Edition for Xbox 360
- Motorola Moto E for £79.99 locked to O2, £89.99 unlocked