I mean, I don't even think I could name 17 different types of beef and yet one delicious, blood thickening burger will have all that in between its buns. Totalling in at over 2,500 calories and costing £25, the Holy Cow burger is basically like sandwiching an entire cow. With that much beef, you can't really go wrong, right?
The burger will be sold on Father's Day at Red's True BBQ in Manchester and Leeds UK in very limited quantities. So what's exactly in the beeftastic burger?
- Carpaccio beef and olive
- 21-hour Texas-smoked brisket
- Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
- A Parmesan and Jacob's cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced slow-smoked ox heart and ox liver
- Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
- Thickly sliced mustard-pickled tongue
- Unholy sticky beef jus
- Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
- Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
- Beef bacon
- Red's Dirty sauce
- Chargrilled red onion ring
All that in a pretzel bun. And lest anyone think they forgot about a drink and fries, the burger will come with "a beef tomato consommé-based Bloody Mary with jerky shards and thrice cooked beef dripping-fried chips with a pulled beef Ragu dipping sauce." Knowing that this exists, there's no other way to celebrate Father's Day. You'll need to get there early though, the Manchester restaurant are apparently only making 20 of these delicious looking monstrosities.