Let's not mess around here -- it is a nice feeling to take a huge company for a bit of a ride. Tesco, for example, says that 'every little helps', but will they be helpful in allowing you to rack up a buttload of ClubCard points? Will they heck like. Good thing we're here to help you rinse them.
There's a great and easy way of, say, getting 5,000 points in a week. That's £200ish in rewards, which is not to be sniffed at. Unless you're buying £200s worth of Vick's Vapour Rub, in which case, you should definitely sniff at that. The rewards vary from cinema tickets, days out, Goldsmiths vouchers and more. And it isn't a scam. It isn't hard to do. Have a look here and start getting cool stuff for yourself.
EVEN MORE DEALS OF THE DAY
Quit waiting around for Apple to release a new Apple TV, and get this refurbished one from March 2012, for £59 from the Apple Store.
These Sony MDRZX300R.AE headphones in red are just £9.99 from Amazon, saving you £8.
This 1TB portable hard drive from Verbatim is now £42.05.
Everyone needs a USB stick or seven; this Kingston one has a capacity of 32GB and is now £17 from Amazon.
- Xbox One with Kinect £329.99 @ Zavvi + free delivery
- Dishonored £2.49/ GOTY Edition £6.79 @Steam
- O2 Pay As You Go Motorola Moto E for £79.99 with free urBeats Earphones (RRP. £79.99)
- Appstar by Binatone Tablet Speaker Dock - £1.99 - Argos
- Grand Theft Auto V PS4 pre-order £40 using code
- 1TB Verbatim Store'n'Go USB 3.0 portable hard drive £39.99 @ ebuyer
- Toshiba TransMemory 8GB White USB 2.0 flash drive from £2.49 delivered from eBuyer (16GB for £4.59; 32GB for £6.99)
- LG 42 inch Full HD Smart 3D LED 400Htz TV Freeview HD for £399.99
- France for £1 return ticket Dover to Calais @ P&O
- Moto G 4G LTE in black at Tesco £139 (or £149.00 sim-free)