The horror. The horror. Nothing ruins a night out than a trip through the seven circles of night bus hell, as pissed-up, pissed-on, puking party-goers shamble their way home. We've all got our least-favoured night bus routes, but which rank as the worst of the worst across London?
Now, before we give you the top ten, it's worth noting that the research has been compiled by cab booking app Kabbee, which quizzed hundreds of its users and looked in to complaints on social media too. So it's got a vested interest in night buses being a bit rubbish, if not necessarily which specific routes do the worst.
So then, with that out of the way, here are the worst night buses in London:
10) 452 -- Kensal Rise to Wandsworth Road
9) 152 -- Pollards Hill to New Malden
8) N63 -- Crystal Palace to King's Cross
7) 176 -- Tottenham Court Road to Penge
6) 228 -- Maida Hill to Park Royal
5) 191-- Brimsdown to Edmonton
4) N343 -- Trafalgar Square to New Cross
3) 49 -- Clapham Junction to White City
2) 30 -- Marble Arch to Hackney Wick
1) 262 -- Stratford to Beckton
Does that list match up with your expectations? Or is there another route you feel should be flagged as a no-go?