Amsterdam eh? Loads of stuff to do there! There's the culture, the lovely cycling culture, the adorable Dutch, restaurants and getting so woefully stoned at the coffee houses that you end up being sick all over yourself while trying to form basic cries for help with your mouth after your mates have ditched you in the street in the red light district.
If that all sounds like your idea of a fun time, then you'll be thrilled to learn that you can get to 'The Dam' and back for a nice £40.98 return. For that money, you'll be able to smoke so much that your brain leaks out of your eyes. See the deal here.
What price memory? In this case, Lexar's 16GB JumpDrive S50 flash drive clocks in at £7.49 -- that's 59 per cent off.
With 64 colours to choose from, this Philips LivingColors third-gen mood lamp costs works out at 23p a colour. Or £14.99 for the whole thing, from Amazon.
Protect your data with this military-grade resistance external hard drive from Transcend, which has a 1TB capacity. It's now £50.
This Corsair Raptor M40 gaming mouse has had the chop by more than 20 quid, so it can now be picked up for £22.29.
- Feeling summery? Get a hammock for £6.99
- Toshiba SSD Q Series 512GB Solid State hard drive £135.98, delivered
- Helicopter flight for two £84.15
- Cheap east coast train tickets from London from only £8 each way
- Minecraft PS4 for £14
- iPad mini with retina display 16GB for £261
- Blaupunkt full HDTV 39-inch £199.99 @ Tesco
- Sex Pistols 'Nevermind The Bollocks' for 99p
- Cube Peloton compact bicycle reduced from £750 to £514
- Nintendo 2DS in red and blue £79 Amazon