Nintendo's Wii U doesn't seem to be aimed at serious, po-faced gamers; it's all about doing yoga and having a Wii Party! It might just be the most twee console ever released. That's not to say it should be avoided though, as there's a lot of fun to be had and, crucially, they're much cheaper than the competition at the moment.
So if you've got a hankering for a Wii U, you should check this deal we've rumbled. You can bag a 8GB model with NintendoLand and Wii Party U, and a Wiimote for £161.64! That's not bad at all. Have a look at the deal here.
- Get £100 if you switch to the Halifax.
- Mass Effect 3: Special Edition (Wii U) £6.46 with code
- White PS4 console with Drive Club for £353
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD for £289.99
- Alicia Keys: Diary of Alicia Keys 99p album of the week
- Six issues of Cosmo for £6 with a free gift worth over £35
- Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 for £2.96 and Earthworm Jim 3D (both PC) for £1.77
- Seagate 1.5TB Seagate portable hard drive USB3 @ £49.98
- SanDisk 128 GB Ultra internal 2.5-inch solid state drive for £41.99
- Raspberry Pi Model B (512MB RAM, UK Model) for £23.45
- Advent i3-3227U 15.6" 2GB, 320GB for £199.91
- Humble Flash Bundle: Dejobaan Games