Tablets are great. You can use them like books or a laptop. You can be that awful human who films gigs with them. You can use them as a gaming device. Most importantly, you can look at smut while you're on the loo.
Well, if you're in the market for a tablet, we've found a deal where you can get an Apple iPad mini (16 GB Wi-Fi Silver/Grey) for £179. You'll need code TDX-WXRT to get it at that price. Click here and grab a bargain.
The Moto 360 is a beautiful Android Wear smartwatch, one of the few that has a round dial, keeping in line with classic watch design. Get on the wearable ladder for just £199, from John Lewis.
You can do all sorts beyond just streaming programmes with an Apple TV, from viewing websites to playing apps. Get one now for just £64.
The Toshiba Encore 7-inch tablet is brilliant value alternative to all the big name tabs on the market. It runs Windows 8.1 and comes with a year's subscription to Office 365 Personal. Yours for a tonne. £100 from Argos. RRP £150.
While thoughts at this time of year tend to turn towards buying presents for others, why not treat yourself to a big new TV to enjoy all the great programmes that will hit our screens soon. Have this Panasonic TX-50A400B 50-inch widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Freeview for £419. RRP £700.
- TRENDnet 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet network switch with metal case for £13.98
- Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4 wireless headset for £79.99
- Official Xbox 360 wireless controller for £24.85
- DeWalt 18V cordless drill driver (plus 2 x Li-Ion batteries) for £119
- Samsung Memory 32 GB Evo MicroSDHC memory card (without Adapter)
- ZombiU (Wii U), with delivery, for £4.95
- OnCard Cashback Scheme (five per cent on in-store card purchases in Argos)
- Valve Complete Pack for £10.00
- Metro: 2033 Redux / Metro: Last Light Redux (PS4) for £10.49 each
- Nintendo 2DS White/Red and Tomodachi Life + Pokémon White for £99.99
- PES 2015. Day One edition. (PS4/ Xbox One) for £32.98
- Samsung 40-inch Smart TV 6 x free Wuaki HD rentals for £299