The console price wars continue as all the shops clutch at your hem and cry into your ear, desperate for you to buy your gaming things from them. They're all at it and the volume of offers are borderline bewildering - a bit like playing Bishi Bashi, drunk.
If you're looking for an Xbox One, you should check this out: you can get a console with either Grand Theft Auto V, Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity & Black Flag, Halo Master Collection, Alien Mega Pack or COD: Advanced Warfare for £329. Or, if you don't want any of those games, you can get a Linx 7-inch Windows tablet thrown in. Check it out.
- Far Cry 4 Limited Edition (PC) pre-order for £24.99
- Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, Weathered Warrior Edition (PS4/Xbox One) for £24.99
- Nikon D3200 DSLR for £165.00
- Batman: Arkham Origins (PC) for £3.75
- Playstation 4 console with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for £329
- Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Starter Pack (all consoles) for £37.99
- Humble Bundle Weekly Racing: $1 (62p)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Special Edition pre-order for £44.99
- Alien Isolation: Ripley Edition (PC) for £17.49
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780Ti OC Zotac with Borderlands: Pre Sequel, plus choice of Far Cry 4, AC: Unity, The Crew, for £293.99
- Nokia Lumia 830 SIM-free with a free wireless charger and speaker, for £280.70