It’s hard to believe that the greatest achievement in comedic filmmaking is already 40 years old. And to help get another generation hooked on the antics of Monty Python, the 40th anniversary box set of Monty Python and the Holy Grail includes a tiny (but working) cow catapult.
What kid could resist launching bovines and other assorted farm animals while watching King Arthur and co. attempt to find the holy grail? Decades ago McDonald’s figured out that free toys can help sell anything, and finally so have the remaining Pythons.
Can you think of a better way to spend £30? If you replied yes, you’re a liar and I fart in your general direction because this Blu-ray edition of Holy Grail includes never-before-seen interviews, extra footage, a small package of rubber farm animals, and more:
- Letters from co-directors Terry Jones and Terry Gilliam
- New Q&A with the Pythons recorded at the 2015 Tribeca Film Festival, hosted by John Oliver
- Commentaries by Terry Gilliam, Terry Jones, John Cleese, Eric Idle, and Michael Palin
- Outtakes and extended scenes with introduction by Terry Jones
- Lost animations with introduction by Terry Gilliam
- How to Use Your Coconuts (An Educational Film)
This article originally appeared on Toyland, Gizmodo's toys and collectibles blog