Not treating fireworks—aka unlicensed explosives—with the respect they deserve is one of the most dangerous thing you can do. So after a couple of pranksters in Phoenix, Arizona, thought it would be funny to start a chain reaction on a shelf full of fireworks in a supermarket, humanity has reached a new low.
Thankfully the suspects were caught on video by the store’s surveillance cameras. The supermarket was evacuated before anyone was hurt, and local responders were able to contain the fire and explosives before they spread to the rest of the store. Despite the outcome, when arrested the two suspects might face upwards of 20 years in prison since this crime could be classified as a class two felony, which is just below a murder charge in severity. [YouTube via CityNews]