Uh-oh. It appears that this forthcoming Friday's Grand Tour could be the one that finally breaks me. After three episodes that have sat on just the right side of bearable, the fourth is set to be titled "Enviro-mental".
That scrunching you can hear is my face reconfiguring into a profoundly pained expression. So what can we expect?
The official description released by Amazon says that "The Grand Tour studio tent is back in Whitby, England for various complicated reasons, some of which are James’s fault."
If you're a fan of wild speculation, it sounds as though the this episode didn't quite go ahead as planned. Perhaps an exotic location fell through... or perhaps it required reshoots so extensive they reshot it in Whitby?
But the good news is that there's some cars: Clarkson is set to test the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, putting it head to head with the BMW M4 GTS.
So why enviro-mental? Amazon ominously warns us that "the hosts become unusually ecological as they attempt to create cars made of truly sustainable materials before taking part in what’s billed as a green motorsport event."
You can see... something... related to it pictured above, in curiously what is the only photo that Amazon has released from the episode.
Here's hoping that none of the presenters use the opportunity to undermine public perceptions about the overwhelming scientific consensus about man-made climate change. Sigh.
It'll be going live on Amazon tomorrow.
More GizUK Grand Tour Coverage:
- The Grand Tour Episode 1 Review: Basically Top Gear With a Bigger Budget
- The Grand Tour Episode 2 Review: It's Terrible And Too Scripted
- We Speak To Clarkson, Hammond & May About Their New Social Network
- James May & Richard Hammond Really Did Blow Up Jeremy Clarkson's House in Grand Tour Episode 3 - But The Twitter Prank in Italy Was Fake
- The Grand Tour Shows Why Channel 4 Got Screwed Buying Bake Off
- Where is the Grand Tour Test Track?
- Here's Some Twitter Users Being Dicks Towards Chris Evans About The Grand Tour