Budget smartphone brand Blu announced today that its latest phone, the Blu Life Max, will have a massive 3,700 mAh battery and a fingerprint sensor - and that if you get it on or before release day, it'll cost just 90 quid.
In fairness, the new phone is already pretty cheap at full retail: just £109.99 on Amazon. For that, the specs are not half bad:
- 5.5-inch HD screen: 720 x 1280, 267 ppi, curved glass
- 64-Bit MediaTek MT6737 processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB onboard storage, microSD up to 64GB
- Dual SIM capable
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 8MP main camera with LED flash and 1080p video at 30fps
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- 154.5 x 77.1 x 8.7 mm
- 4G LTE
- 3,700 mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Midnight Blue
Granted, the hardware isn't going to run anything too demanding, but with a large screen and an epic battery, this would make a great handset for films, Netflix sessions or Pokémon Go.
It's available to preorder exclusively from Amazon UK from today, and the promotional price will be available until midnight on the 6th of March.