Is this a great idea or not? We suppose it depends on if you were in the pool or not at the time and if your job involves being responsible for cleaning up sick or not. Unfortunately for Steve Wiseman and his two grandchildren they were in the pool at the time, and were not impressed by the improvised cleaning method employed by Cleethorpes Leisure Centre.
Wiseman told the Grimsby Telegraph that he saw a woman puke in the pool, which had staff baffled about how to get it out. He explained: "We heard a manager was called to the pool. But they could not decide what to do. All he did was send a lifeguard into the pool to scoop out the lumps. Then he ordered the wave machine to be switched on to stir it up."
And all was well as far as people who didn't know or see what had happened were concerned. A pool spokesperson didn't expand upon the form of action taken, only saying that they followed all industry and safety guidelines and that the disinfectant in the water would've made it all safe. [Grimsby Telegraph]
Image credit: Visit Cleethorpes
More Health Posts:
Eggs were discovered and the site was bleached from orbit.
Don't open the windows.
Checkpoint is a non-profit that, in its own words, "connects mental health resources with video games and technology".
The advent of artificial womb technology highlights how fragile - and dated - much of the law surrounding the right to an abortion really is.