Apple just revealed that the third iteration of the Apple Watch will make calls (just like the three-year old Samsung Gear S), so you can pretend you're Dick Tracy and (hopefully) not look like a huge twat in the process.
There's a downside, though, because when revealing a list of partners for the new watch, the only one in the UK was EE. So if you want to make calls, you better be ready to go to them.
EE has confirmed pre-orders will open on 15th September, ready for release on 22nd September.
Everything Else From Apple's iPhone X Reveal Event
- The New Apple Watch Is Basically Also a Smartphone
- Well Here it is at Last: the iPhone 8
- Apple TV 4K Is a 4K Apple TV, Finally
- Did Apple Just Stage a Life-Threatening Car Wreck for Its Emotional Apple Watch Advert?
- iPhone X: Everything You Need to Know About Apple's Most Exciting Phone in Years
- Apple Quietly Introduced Fast Charging For iPhone X and iPhone 8
- How Apple's New Face ID Works
- iPhone X Will Cost at Least £145 More In the UK Than the US
- Every iPhone X Feature You Can't Get in a Non-Apple Smartphone
- Everything the iPhone X Doesn't Have
- Apple's AirPower Wireless Charging Mat Coming Next Year
- Our Friends at TechRadar Went Hands-on With the iPhone X
- Everything Apple Announced Today
- Did Apple Just Kill Rose Gold?
- When Can You Get All the Shit Apple Announced?
- iPhones Compared: How the iPhone X Stacks Up Against iPhone 8 and 8 Plus