Google's massively leaked new smartphones are officially here! The Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are available for pre-order right now. The Pixel 2 will be available in the UK from £629 for the 64GB version or £729 for the 128GB model, whilst the Pixel 2 XL starts at £799 for 64GB or £899 for the 128GB. Bargain.
For those of you wanting a better look at the new smartphones before deciding which one to spend your rent money on, our own Tom Pritchard has eloquently covered all the juicy announcement info here.
If you don't feel like dropping £629+ in cash, EE will be carrying the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL on contract exclusively at launch in the UK, with pre-orders available starting today. The Pixel 2 is £9.99 on a £47.99 a month, 24 month contract with unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 8GB of data, with the same offer available for the Pixel 2 XL for £10 more per month. (£57.99 per month).
Both phones come with a free Google Home Mini if you pre-order between 4 October to 2 November for the Pixel 2, or 4 October to 14 November for the Pixel 2 XL. Neat!
You can check out all the EE deals on their website.
More from Google's Pixel 2 Reveal:
- Everything Google Announced
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 2: UK Pricing and Availability
- Google's New Earbuds Have Google Translate Built In
- Google's Got a Proper Smart Speaker Now, Called Google Home Max
- Google's Replacement USB-C Headphone Adaptor Will Cost You £20
- Google's Pixel 2 Has a Lot to Prove and Everything to Lose
- Swapping the Headphone Jack for USB-C Makes More Sense Than What Apple Did
- Google Wants to Sell You a £900 Chromebook
- The Google Home Mini Is a Google Home But Mini
- Google Just Invented... Lifelogging?
- Major Google Launch Coverage: Are Pet Pigs Really a Thing?