The folks over at Honest Trailers have a propensity for keeping things current, though they have delved into the abyss of entertainment history on a few occasions. This week marked the 30th anniversary of The Next Generation, (mostly) everyone's favourite Star Trek TV series. What better time for HT to scrutinise the show than now?
- Klingons don't like to be probed.
- Technobabble is even more inscrutable out of context.
- Picard wasn't the only character to tell Wesley Crusher to shut up.
- I'm the only person in the known galaxy not to make the Kardashian / Cardassian link.
- Data loves to tell people he's an android. Like, a lot.
- Starfleet apparently teaches its officers to punch with an open hand.
It's eight whole minutes of delightful TNG roasting (in good humour, of course) that every fan will appreciate. [YouTube]
Gizmodo Australia is gobbling up the news in a different timezone, so check them out if you need another Giz fix.