Today is the big day that Avengers: Infinity War, a film that's been nearly ten years in the making, hits cinemas across the UK. It is a very good film, by all accounts, and well worth all the hype that's been getting over the past few years. If you didn't go to a midnight screening you won't have had chance to see what the film has to offer, and might be wondering about Marvel's trademark post-credit scenes.
We can confirm that this isn't some repeat of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, because this film only has a single scene in the credits. What's more, you're going to have to wait until the very end to see what's in store. Is it a joke scene? A link to a future film? What about the introduction of a new character or something that changes the film's finale? We're not spoiling anything for you here.
If you want to see what the scene involves, you're going to have to head to the cinema to watch it for yourself. It'll be worth it, but if that's not an option you can always check out our extensive easter eggs post. There are a lot of spoilers in there, so if you want to try and avoid them you should know that the rundown of the post-credits scene is right at the very end.
More Avengers: Infinity War
- All the Easter Eggs and References We Spotted in Avengers: Infinity War
- Avengers: Infinity War Recast a Character, and You Probably Didn't Even Notice
- The Incredible Avengers: Infinity War Lives Up to All the Hype
- Missing In Action: Which Characters Aren't in Avengers: Infinity War?
- Here's What Everyone Did Immediately After the Midnight Screening of Infinity War