If you're an EE customer, you might want to get in on its latest promotion: dubbed the Golden Sim competition, it's a digital treasure hunt available only to existing EE mobile customers.
The competition, which ran last year for the first time, involves participants locating EE masts, taking a picture, and sending them to @MarcAllera (EE's CEO) or @EE on Twitter. Five masts will be "chosen" in the UK, and clues will be gradually shared to help reveal their whereabouts. If you share a picture of one of the chosen masts, you're in with a chance to win a pretty decent haul of prizes. Each winner will receive:
- New handset every year for three years
- A smart watch to match
- A 4GEE Max plan with our largest data package for three years
- England football tickets at Wembley for the next year
- £1,000 to spend at EE stores or online
- Friends and family discounts on EE
- Tickets to a Premiership rugby match
Not bad for snapping a picture of an unsightly mobile tower, eh? The competition is live, so get snapping those towers and posting them on Twitter. The best way to keep up with the happenings and to make sure you don't miss any hints is to follow @MarcAllera on Twitter. Happy mast-hunting!
Featured image: Twitter/EE