Although the Mick Hucknall death story is a hoax, word is reaching us this afternoon that Alan Partridge could be returning to TV soon, with a new series and Christmas special for Sky Atlantic possibly in the offing. Back of the net!
What better reason could you need to invest in Alan Partridge - The Complete Collection on DVD, then? It’s got 6 DVDs jammed into its box and you can get it for just £13.45. And who’s that singing on the Christmas special therein? Why it’s only the late, lamented Mick Hucknall! Oh, hang on, he isn’t actually dead, is he? Sorry.
- Harmon Kardon Soundsticks III 2.1 speakers; £99.99 delivered
- Halo Reach for the Xbox 360; £9.95
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II camera lens; £71.40
- David Attenborough’s Planet Earth six disc Blu-ray boxset; £13.99
- Nintendo Wii console, with Wii Party and Wii Sports; £89.99