With the quality of the TV schedules over the festive period, chances are that you’ll have hurled a boot or similar-sized object through the screen at some point. Don’t worry, it’s not your fault.
But now the hangover has subsided and you’re sitting there, gawping at a smashed up gogglebox. So here’s a couple of nicely-priced TVs that you might like to be interested in. First up comes a Samsung 40” LED 1080p one that you’ll also get a five-year warranty with – yours for just £399 delivered. If you’re looking for something a bit fancier, there’s an LG 50” full HD 3D plasma set with three pairs of glasses thrown in as well – that one is only £618.11. Just don’t watch The Fabulous Baker Brothers on it or you’ll be back to square one.
- Logitech Squeezebox controller – only £49 delivered.
- Bluetooth car-kit; down from £75 to £19.75.
- 16GB Integral SDHC Class 10 memory card – just £10.95 delivered.
- Warhammer 40000: Space Marine for the PC – download for only £7.49.
- An Xbox 360 gaming headset – only £3.79 delivered.
- Micro Scalextric 1:64 scale race set – down from £90 to just £27.