Down at our local Handheld Console Society (meets every other week, Wednesday evenings, in the community centre) all the talk of late has been of the new, exciting PS Vita. This is WRONG.
There are many other handheld consoles that are also worthy of attention, such as the fictional Remington Hammerhand and the very real Nintendo 3DS – remember that one? In fact, it’s the 3DS that we’re more concerned with today, as the ice white version of the console can be had for only £129.91 today, and that includes the peerless Super Mario 3D bundled in for extra amazingness. Get one now and you’ll no longer have to suffer the blisters and bruising that you’ve put up with for years courtesy of your Remington Hammerhand.
Today's Bonus Dealz:
- Five per cent off Royal Mail stamps.
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides (steelbook) - only £7.99.
- Archos 101 tablet (8GB) – just £139.96 delivered.
- HTC One X, 600 anytime minutes, unlimited texts and 750MB data - just £31 per month.
- Transcend (SDHC) memory card (32GB, class 4) – only £16.99.
- Universal 100th Anniversary Edition exclusive steelbooks (Blu-ray) - £9.99 each.
- England v Belgium at Wembley Stadium (2nd June). Family ticket (two adults and two juniors) for £60.00.
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PS Vita) – only 24.99.
- Play.com Leap Day deals (Including Batman Arkham City/Assassin's Creed: Revelations/Driver: San Francisco and loads more)