Today, we’re not just going to save you some money, we could also help to save your life. Yes, that IS our serious face that’s staring at you from out of your computer screen.
If you or someone you know is a smoker, you’re not doing yourself any favours health-wise, what with all that tar and smoke that you pump into your lungs each time you take a drag on one of your nasty ‘cancer sticks’. In fact, you should probably quit. But it isn’t easy, we know that. Which is why you might want to consider the modern, newfangled electronic cigarette. They supposedly taste the same as regular, poisonous fags, plus you can puff away on them in places where the smoking ban applies. Best of all, you can get started with a cigarette, a USB charger and ten refills for as little as £3.07. There you go, we probably just added ten years on to your life. You’re welcome.
- A DAB radio – yours for only £15.
- Sandisk 4GB MP3 player - only £19.99.
- The Economist – 12 issues for £1.00.
- Freeview HD set-top box – just £29.99.
- Halo Combat Evolved with bonus DLC (Xbox 360) – just £14.99.
- 8GB Kingston Micro SDHC – only £3.35.
- Archos 80 tablet – yours for £217.50.
- MS Office Pro (student offer) - only £33.49.
- LG LED 32" TV – just £260.84.
- Casio Royale Deluxe Blu-ray – only £5.97.
- Lumia 710 (PAYG) – only £169.99.
- Gears of War 1 & 3 – two games for £19.85.
- Karl Pilkington’s An Idiot Abroad Series 1 & 2 (Blu-ray box set) – only £12.99.