Today’s top deal is one for those of you who are put off by the high-speed driving and terribly bad behaviour inherent in games such as the GTA series. It also helps if you’re an obsessive-compulsive tidier.
Yes, as you’ve probably guessed, the best bargain that we can dredge up for you today is GEM Street Cleaning Simulator for the PC – and we can barely believe that it can be yours for only £1.49! That’s the same price as eight cans of Ace lager, although we wouldn’t recommend combining the two – not if you want to keep those streets clean! To whet your appetite, we’ve found a 15-minute long video of someone playing the game. There’s a great bit on about nine minutes where he (cos we’re pretty certain it’s a he) accidently reverses into a parked car.
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360) for £14.95.
- Battle Royale (Blu-ray, 3-disc edition) - 8.95.
- 6 months Xbox Live Gold with five free games – only £26.66.
- £1 P&O day trip to Calais / £17 with car & 9 people (plus free bottle of wine for both).
- Nokia N9 16GB (black and magenta) – only £317.99.
- Alien Anthology (Blu-ray 4-disc box set) – just £9.97 delivered.
- Cheap return flights from Manchester to Budapest.
- Kinect and Kinect Adventures – from just £77.00.
- Heroes: The Complete Collection - Seasons 1-4 Box Set (Blu-ray, 19 discs) - £36.97 delivered.