Okay, so you’ve spent a few hundred quid on a new flash-bang crash-bang state of the art TV, with ALL the necessary bells and whistles incorporated into it. If you’re a weirdo, it might even have 3D. But you want to hang it on your wall. Now what?
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that you’ll need some kind of wall bracket. But how much should you spend on a bracket that will be keeping your beautiful new purchase affixed to your wall of choice? A tenner? Yeah, that sounds like enough. And that’s exactly what you can get today, assuming you’ve got the nerve to trust it to do the job. It’s a wall mount bracket that will accommodate 32 inch to 63 inch LCD and plasma TVs AND you don’t even need to pay any postage. Believe – it’ll be fine.
- Free Android handset with a £7.50 per month contract.
- Refurbished 21.5” Apple iMac – yours for only £711.55.
- Mad Men (seasons 1-4 Blu-ray box set) - only £39.99 delivered.
- PS Vita & 4GB memory card – only £199 delivered.
- Heroes - The Complete Collection (seasons 1-4 Blu-ray box set) - just £33.95.
- Max Payne II: The Fall of Max Payne (PC download) – yours for £1.49.
- PS Vita 16GB memory card – just £32.95.
- 80 per cent off Infinity Blade for iPhone/iPad - now just 69p.
- Street Fighter x Tekken (Xbox 360/PS3) – only £24.99 delivered.