Most of us are on the move at all times these days, whether it’s because of our jobs; the fact that we’re evading capture by the police, or just because we’ve got lice in our underwear. With that in mind, it helps to have access to data, so you can check the racing results at the very least.
If you’ve got a 3-flavoured dongle or some kind of other modern object that requires connection with the shadowy world of The Internet, you could do a lot worse than bunging one of these in it. It’s a 1GB pre-loaded data SIM card and is only £3.84 delivered. It lasts for 30 days from activation or until you’ve used all the data up, and one of these would usually set you back a tenner from a 3 store. Data use ahoy!
- Apple TV (3rd gen) – only £82.98.
- Sony PS3 DualShock 3 controller, various colours – just £28.90 delivered.
- Onkyo TXSR309 AV receiver – in your house for £139.95.
- Acer Aspire 5349 refurb laptop (750GB, 15.6" Intel Dual Core 6GB RAM, Windows 7) – only £239.99.
- Kingston 16GB metal slim USB drive – just £8.99.
- 2TB FreeAgent GoFlex external hard drive – just £79.99 delivered.
- Prototype 2: limited Radnet Edition (Xbox 360) – just £27.99.
- Hannspree SE32LMNB 32in LED TV with 2 years warranty – only £199.99.
- iPhone 4S 16GB – £34 per month plus £49 upfront.
- 32GB USB flash drive –only £12.99.
- Assassins Creed Revelations: Ottoman Edition - PC for £17.99 and PS3/Xbox 360 for £19.99.