Summer's coming and we want our windows to be nice and clean for when the Sun gleams in through them. You remember the Sun, right? But getting those windows cleaned by a professional can cost a lot of dough. Better off doing it yourself.
Fork out the relatively low sum of £37.09 and you'll soon be the proud owner of the Kärcher WV 50 Window Cleaning Vacuum – with its 'fast and efficient' water-sucking methods, it'll sort your windows out good and proper, leaving them streak-free and possibly putting your regular window cleaner out of business, accelerating his inevitable suicide. Sad, but there you go. Also, don't use it for anything rude. Thanks.
- Join the official Rockstar Community and get a free copy of Midnight Club 2.
- Free HTC One X with 12-month Vodafone contract – only £36 a month.
- Company of Heroes (£1.39) and Company of Heroes Complete Pack (£5.39).
- Batman Arkham City (PC download) – only £7.98.
- 250GB Xbox 360 console – only £149.95 (or £159.95 with 12 months XBox Live).
- Schwarzenegger Triple (Total Recall / Red Heat / Raw Deal) on Blu-ray – yours for just £6.95.
- Adidas Originals Beckenbauer Allround trainers – was £60 now £29.99 + £3.95 p&p.
- Kingston 120GB V+200 SSD – only £79.99 delivered.