You don't get much for £65 these days do you? A decent pair of shoes, a couple of console games, enough chips to fill a small car (it used to be enough to fill a medium one). A full HD 1080p LED TV. Yeah, crap isn’t it?
Hold on a frickin' moment. A full HD 1080p LED TV? With built-in Freeview, remote control, input sockets and all of that other stuff? For only £65? Fo sho, mofo. Okay, so it's only a 22" model but it’d make an ideal second set for a bedroom, bathroom or in the garden, fixed on to the side of your shed. Once again, that's £65, with free delivery to a Tesco store of your choice.
- If you live in Wales, £50 to pay off £1500 of your Student Loan
- Xenta 4 Port USB hub - 99p delivered.
- Samsung LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 37-inch with Freeview/Freesat HD – just £599.95.
- Zoostorm Pentium No OS Desktop PC - Intel Pentium Dual Core G840 2.8GHz - 8GB RAM + 750GB HDD - DVD Writer - Intel HD – only £199.99.
- Patriot LX 32GB class 10 full size SD card – just £12.99
- Asus GeForce GTX560Ti 448 cores 1280MB graphics card – only £129.78 delivered.