Let's start today with a rhetorical question. Has there ever been a better trilogy of movies than the Back To The Future ones? As it's a rhetorical question, there's no need to answer that.
Instead, we should take a moment to wallow in the magic of the adventures of Michael J Fox as he travelled through time in his magic shoes, adding people like Doctor Who and his own mum to his gang as he went. The 45-minute orgy in the back of the silver car they all nick at the end of the third film is one of the most terrifying and erotic things we've ever seen. Anyway, Blu-ray trilogy for £12.00 delivered – fill your boots.
- Vaio 17" 1920 x 1080, 4GB RAM, laptop – only £566.36.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S – just £179.95.
- TP-Link 200Mbps mini powerline ethernet adapter (twin pack) – just £31.79.
- NATPC M009S RTB Ultimate 8GB 7" capacitive Android tablet – only £69.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Y - £7.50 per month (24 months) - only 27p via redemption.
- Panasonic Viera TX-P50S30 plasma HD 1080p smart TV, 50" with Freeview HD – yours for £549.95.
- Motorola Xoom 2 media edition – yours for £207.90.