If there was one thing that London's rioters of last summer were all crying out for, it was a lot more storage on USB drives for a lot less money. It seems as though the powers-that-be are keen to prevent similar disturbances this summer and have given in to their demands.
For today only, sharp-eyed, money-owning potential rioters can calm their nerves by investing a piffling £8.99 in a 32GB micro-sleek USB drive that comes in red – yes, the colour of anger. Get stocked up NOW and by the time the Olympics comes around you’ll have forgotten what had got you so vexed. Sadly, it doesn't come with a free paper clip...
- Xbox 360 (250GB) – only £149.99.
- Borderlands (PC) – just £2.00 (with code).
- Madworld (Nintendo Wii) -- £1.99.
- Sony Xperia U. Free handset, 250 mins, 5000 texts, 500MB data - £7.50 per month (24 months).
- Amazon Kindle (refurb) – just £69.99.
- Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine (PC) – only £2.91.
- Lego Pirates Of The Carribean (3DS) – just £4.97.
- Zelda Ocarina Of Time (3DS) – yours for £4.97.
- Unlimited mins, texts and data £21 (12 months).
- Crucial 512GB M4 SSD – yours for £294.98.