We're in London for the Olympics, so it's about bloody time someone won something for shooting...and gold will just have to do, I suppose. Speaking of gold, Royal Mail is painting the town -- well, its mail boxes -- gold, in celebration of all these GB medals we've scooped up. Meanwhile, someone tried to win gold with Zelda; the Olympics totally nuked an ebook festival, and the Australians show they really don't like the
Naughty North Koreans.
- Someone Tried to Win Gold Dancing to Zelda Music
- Bradley Wiggins Celebrates Like a Boss -- I Give You Our Greatest Ever Olympian
- What If Every Olympic Sport Was Photographed Like Beach Volleyball?
- Poorly-Positioned Screen Banner Suggests Daley's Into a Bit of Indecent Exposure
- Royal Mail to Paint Post Boxes Gooooold!
- Wilson Shows the World Brits Are Pretty Handy With a Shotgun
If you've seen anything funny, awesome or horrendous actually at the Olympics, or in the press, let us know and we'll include it in our daily wrap-ups. Just send us a tip and get your name on Giz.