It's the dream that some people said would never happen. The perfect marriage, like that of David and Victoria Beckham. We speak, of course, of the laptop that comes with touchscreen capabilities. Oh yes.
But surely that kind of thing should cost you about £19k? No -- don't be so utterly stupid, it's only £379.99. Made by Asus, it's the S200E 11.6-inch laptop with 4GB of RAM, a 500GB hard drive, a webcam, integrated graphics, Windows 8 and a load of other stuff. But mainly, a keyboard AND a touchscreen. Utterly amazing scenes all round. How can you resist it?
- Sleeping Dogs (PC) - only £7.49.
- Asus 15.6" laptop (6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDSM DL, webcam, Windows 8 and more) -- now £499.99.
- Nine nights in Malta, inc flight, luggage and transfers -- £211.57 for 2 adults.
- HDMI to HDMI gold-plated connectors 1.8m cable for HD TV/Xbox 360/PS3 -- only 98p.
- Panasonic Viera 50" plasma TV HD-ready -- just £379.95.
- Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (PC) -- just £8.00 with code.
- Samsung 1TB Spinpoint M8 internal 2.5" hard drive (PS3) -- £52.99 with code.
- Samsung 32GB Micro SDHC Plus (Class 10) -- only £18.24 with code.
- PS3 12gb, Little Big Planet 2, extra DS3 & more -- all for £159.99.
- X Rocker II wireless gaming chair with 2.1 sound system - £49.99 delivered.
- Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3) - £19.95 (potentially £18.70).