The Hobbit has rejuvenated interest in staring at tiny, pale men with hairy toes, who are obsessed with gold jewellery (Middlesbrough is said to be cock-a-hoop), which isn't surprising given the huge popularity of hippie-fest, Lord of the Rings.
There may be some of you who haven't read Lord of the Rings or even seen the trilogy of films (and who can blame you? They're not exactly short tales). Good news for you losers then, as there's a fine deal where you can buy all three films in one bundle, on Blu-Ray, for a paltry £9. Perfect if you want to see what the fuss is about or have a PlayStation owning dweeb in the family.
- Ace video game, Crackdown, is available on Xbox 360 for a ridiculous £2.14!
- Like coffee? Then it'd be worth checking out the deal on this Tassimo coffee machine, with £20 worth of pods, yours for £46.55
- Loads of great games from EA, Sega and more for the iPhone and iPad going for 69p
- Really cool Logitech Squeezebox Radio Red, currently £79, which is a steal.
- Smart little 19" LED TV with freeview and DVD built-in going for £29.99
- Sennheiser always make decent headphones, so check out the PX 100 II 'phones, currently being sold at Sainsbury's for £19.99
- Want a 3D television? Have a snoop at this good deal on this LG set, 32ins, 3D LED TV which comes with 4 pairs of 3D Glasses. To you, £249.
- Sony are having a spring sale (worth repeat checks) and there's loads of good deals on PlayStation games to be had. Have a look here.