If there's one consumer area that technology has failed to advance it's the humble toilet seat. For decades now there's been a seat and (if you're lucky) a lid. But things just got a lot more interesting.
Millions of us fail to land on the toilet seat correctly because we're confused, disoriented or drunk. Statistics that we've just made up state that toilet seat landing fails cost this nation over seven billion pounds every year in lost work hours and medical procedures. But if we all invested just £16.99 in this toilet seat with built-in LED lights, we'd be far more confident when it came to landing accurately. Do it now and let's get this nation back on its feet.
- Lord of the Rings Extended Edition (Blu-ray box set) -- only £29.99.
- 16 nights in Tenerife (4* hotel) - just £535.66 per couple.
- SSX (Xbox 360/PS3) -- only £11.97.
- Refurbished iPad mini (16GB, wi-fi) -- yours for £239.
- Xbox Live 12 month subscription +1 -- just £29.99.
- An Idiot Abroad (series 1-3 box set, Blu-ray) -- yours for £19.00.
- Samsung 40" LED TV (full HD 1080p, Freeview HD, like new) -- only £297.52.
- Nikon D5100 digital SLR camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit - yours for £399.95.
- Canon PowerShot SX240 HS digital camera (HD, 1080p, 12.1MP, 20x) -- just £159.95.
- The Hobbit (3D Blu-ray) -- only £15.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1", 16GB, Wi-Fi, Android 4.0, used) -- just £174.67.
- HTC One on the 'One Plan' - 2000 mins, 5000 texts, unlimited data & free HTC Media Link HD -- just £31.00 per month, £59.99 upfront.