So, the PS4 and the Xbox One are real and happening and almost certainly definitely coming to the UK sometime this year. In the meantime, let's turn our attentions to Nintendo for a few seconds.
The much-maligned Wii U console refuses to go away and the latest 'special' offer designed to entice you will get you the 32GB version of the console along with Nintendo Land -- all for just £229.99. You can add ZombiU for an extra £20 if you like. Then there's an orginal Wii console and a pre-owned copy of Mario Kart, which you could get for £37.99. Hmmm...
- Orlando holiday -- £331 pp for one week or £388 pp for two weeks.
- Crysis 3 (PS3/Xbox) -- yours for £16.98.
- Netgear WN1000RP Universal Wi-Fi range extender - just £19.99.
- ON Networks 200 Mbps powerline adapter kit -- only £19.99.
- Kidde 7DCOC 10 years carbon monoxide alarm -- £16.48 delivered.
- Sons of Anarchy (season 1-4, Blu-ray) -- just £29.95.
- Karcher window cleaning vacuum -- only £35.99.