You've probably heard the fuss that's being made about The Last Of Us for the PS3 -- they're calling it everything from 'the greatest game ever made' to 'a potential cure for hair loss'. And it'll all cost you a mere £199.99.
Maybe it's both of those things, maybe it's neither. But if you're fancying a piece of its action and don't actually have a PS3 to play on, you've come to the right place. A gleaming new PS3 console could soon be yours, complete with a copy of The Last Of Us AND a 90-day PSN subscription. You'll never look back and your hair will soon look better than it's ever looked before. Probably.
- E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (Blu-ray, digital & UV copy) -- only £5.77.
- Just Cause 2 (PC) -- just £2.49.
- SanDisk 256GB Ultra Plus SSD -- just £125.00.
- Kobo mini e-reader -- £24.95 delivered.
- Hotline Miami (PC) -- just £1.91 with code.
- Wharfedale WDP-127 portable multiregion DVD player (7") -- only £19.99.
- The Big Bang Theory (season 1-5, Blu-ray) -- only £29.95.
- Sony 40" full HD LED TV with free Sony Google TV NSZGS7 internet player worth £149 -- all yours for £439.00
- The Tomb Raider Trilogy Pack (PS3) £7.85 delivered.
- HDR-FOX T2-G Freeview HD twin tuner (500GB) PVR -- just £135.00 delivered.