A few days ago, we brought you a SIM-only deal from the nice people at Three. Within hours, a vicious, spiteful Twitter hate campaign had been launched against us, accusing us of prejudicing against the other mobile providers.
Not really -- people on Twitter aren't THAT rabid and irrational are they? Ahem. Anyway, it's a fair point and a nice little fictional tale that allows us to pimp this, a round-up of some of the best SIM-only offers from all of the major players. Some come with cashback, some don't, but they all come straight from the heart. Because we love ALL of the mobile phone providers, and you, equally.
- Dishonored (PC) -- only £3.99.
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PC) -- just £1.00.
- Microsoft Surface tablet (10.6", wi-Fi, 32GB with 3 free cables & 2 year guarantee) -- yours for £279.00.
- Wharfedale Diamond 9.0 speakers -- only £49.95.
- Brand new Vauxhall Zafira Exclusiv 1.6 16v or 1.7 CDTi MPV -- from only £9,995, saving over £8,000 on MRRP.
- Sony Playstation Vita Wi-Fi console (with Black Ops Declassified & 4GB memory card) -- only £149.00.
- Elro C980 Byron wireless security light with CCTV camera/motion detection -- yours for £22.99.
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (PC) - only £2.00 with code.