Yes yes, we know, GTA V is the only game that anyone is interested in talking about today, but that's not much use if you're a PC user.
So we thought we'd try and find a magnificent and, crucially, affordable game, just so that you lot wouldn't feel all left out. Surely the best of the bunch is a combo of Bioshock Infinite coupled with Mafia 2. A deadly duo and only £7.99 at the moment. Or perhaps you'd prefer Mafia 2 on its own -- that'll only set you back a mere 60p. Plus they're download-only there's no chance of you getting mugged in the street for them, as happened to some poor GTA-owning sap.
- Saints Row IV (PS3/Xbox360, pre-owned) -- £14.99 with code.
- PS Vita & Killzone Mercenary & 8GB memory card -- only £145.45.
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI, Blu-ray) -- just £24.
- GTA 5 (Xbox 360/PS3) -- only £33 with code.
- TP-Link TD-W8970 300Mbps wireless N ADSL2+ modem router -- just £41.98.
- Firefly (Blu-Ray Steelbook) -- now £13.25.
- GTA V (PS3) & £25 PSN voucher -- yours for £52 delivered.
- Marvel 6-movie Collection (Blu-ray) -- only £28.
- Xbox 360 (250GB ) with GTA V -- only £169.
- Sandisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 micro SD card with SD adapter -- only £34.99.