If you still haven't committed yourself to a copy of GTA V, we've got a handy way for you get it on the cheap while simultaneously stocking up on accessories for your inevitable marathon gaming binges.
If you buy the game at Tesco, along with some groceries, and use some of the codes that have been kindly provided by HotUKDeals members, you could possibly get your GTA for as little as £21. Naturally, your grocery spend needs to be a carefully-selected blend of assorted beverages (alcoholic and otherwise), various snacks, baked goods and confectionary. Nothing that needs to be prepared -- all stuff that can be quickly consumed from a nearby glass or bowl while you pause the game for a few seconds.
- Tomb Raider (PS3/Xbox 360, pre-owned) -- just £11.99.
- Sid Meier's Pirates (PC) -- only £1.50.
- Weekly Humble Bundle -- pay what you want.
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Download (download) -- 50% off at £17.99 (3DS)/£24.99 (Wii U)
- The Last of Us (pre-owned) -- only £19.99 with code.
- Bioshock Triple Pack (download) -- just £12.42.
- New Halifax cashback offer for online banking current account customers -- up to 15% cashback at various stores.
- God of War Ascension Collector's Edition (inc Mythological Heroes DLC, PS3) -- yours for £27.85.
- Sennheiser X320 Xbox 360 headset -- was £89.99, now £19.99.