The PlayStation 4 is about to drop, which hopefully means we'll see nerds punching each other's lights out like an update version of when mothers used to riot in a bid to grab a Cabbage Patch Kid for their dreadful offspring. Even if they're not queueing up, gamers might accidentally assault their postmen out of pure adrenaline.
That said, you can pick up a PS4 on Thursday night, in person, from an Asda, provided you know the secret. They have a limited number of consoles for sale -- no pre-order needed -- at selected stores, where you'll be able to go down at midnight and pick one up from 00:01 on the 29th November. Stock will be limited supply and strictly one per customer. If you want in, click this link.
- 1GB mobile internet £1, lasts 30 days
- Xbox 360 250GB with Halo 4, Tomb Raider, Lego Marvel Super Heroes and 3 months Xbox Live plus free £10 Voucher for £179.99 from 27/11/2013
- Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition (Steam) £3.69
- Lovefilm for £5.99 PM and get an Amazon £20 gift voucher
- 7" Tablet -- Dual Core 16GB Android Jellybean Refurb £39.99
- SONY STRDH820 3D HMDI AV Receiver @ Richer Sounds £129.95!
- Last of Us on PS3 -- yours for £18
- Xbox Games Store Black Friday sale @ Xbox Marketplace
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts (Free Fall Edition) £29.99 Delivered (PS3/Xbox) (Black Ops 2 £10/Battlefield 3 £4 Pre-Owned)
- Samsung 46" F6800 Smart 3D TV Only £709.98 @ Amazon (cheaper than the 40") plus get a Galaxy Tab 3 for only £20
- Colour changing LED indoor light ball £1.23, click and collect