Mario Kart is not only a really fun game, but it's also a good allegory for explaining white privilege. How? Here's what the meme says:
"If white people are so privileged why is there a Black Entertainment Network and no White Entertainment Network?" "Men don't have privilege, there are women's only gyms!" "Why isn't there a campus centre for straight/cis people!?" SAME REASONS WHY IN MARIO KART YOU DON'T GET BLUE SHELLS OR LIGHTNING BOLTS WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY IN FIRST PLACE, ASSBAG.
Of course, the best thing about Mario Kart is not learning about white privilege, but rather, driving around really fast on levels that make your eyes bleed. So with that, we've spotted a great deal where you can get Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U for just £29.99! The deal lasts for 24 hours and ends at midnight tonight. Get on it.
MORE DEALS OF THE DAY!
Save 25 per cent on Misfit's Shine activity tracker, which is now £60 at Amazon.
Tesco's Hudl was the surprise tablet hit of 2013 -- its reviews were darn impressive. You can now pick up the 7-inch tablet for £59.
The price of Blu-rays have come down an incredible amount, to the point where you can pick up The Dark Knight Trilogy collector's edition box-set for £37.75 on Amazon.
You always need batteries, and these pre-charged and rechargeable Duracell ones are a steal. Save £6 on a pack of eight 2400mAh AAs, now just £13.99.
Stick this steel mounting stand to the back of your phone, and suddenly it can be mounted to your dashboard, or any other surface. It's 47 per cent off, meaning it's now £21.
Spend the fiver you'll save on this charcoal barbecue from Tesco on a couple packs of bangers, and you've got yourself a great day. It's now £12.50.
Earn 50 Clubcard points and save yourself some dosh, with this £40 Halo: The Master Chief Collection box for the Xbox One, from Tesco. You'll need the voucher code TDX-KYNK to get the extra tenner off, though.
The PS Vita action mega-pack comes with an 8GB memory card and PlayStation Store voucher so you can download five games: Injustice: Gods Among Us ultimate edition, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale, God of War: Chain of Olympus, and Killzone: Liberation The Helghast. It's now £155 at Amazon.
- Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U is £32 at Amazon with free delivery
- Sonic Adventure on the PS3 is now a £2.77 download
- Minecraft on the PS4 for just £14 with free delivery
- Cheapest 512GB SSD IN THE UNIVERSE! Toshiba 512GB SSD 2.5" 9.5mm SATA 6/GBs for £129.98
- HTC Desire 610 (White/Blue) on Vodafone for £149.95
- Acer 27-inch Monitor 16:9 FHD ZeroFrame IPS LED CrystalBrite at Amazon -- £199.99
- HP Pavilion 15 Laptop, 4th gen i3 1.7GHz, 6 GB 1600MHz and all that, £309.25 with code
- BioShock 1 & 2 Xbox 360 full game downloads, £3.74 each at Xbox Marketplace (Gold Exclusive Price)
- Counterfeit money detector for £7.99 @ Amazon
- Samsung M3 Slimline 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive £71.99 delivered
- 4TB WD Green £111.14 delivered
- Full Kit 5M 5050 RGB LED Strip Light + Power Adapter+ IR Remote waterproof. £9.99 delivered
- Sandstorm SDBXHFB13 Wireless Traditional Hi-Fi System (With Bluetooth & DAB) £39.98 delivered