Call it a Hump Day treat or just a moment of madness on our part, but yes you read that right: today's deal of the day is a cooked breakfast (or lunch or dinner for that matter) from British Home Stores. Welcome to Greasemodo UK, deal-seekers.
Get over to your local BHS store (store locator here) and you can fill up your plate with all the fried food you want, eat it, and go back for more – as many times as you want – for £3.99. If anyone takes up this offer today, tweet us a picture @gizmodouk!
More (relevant to tech and gadgets) Deals!
- (Wii U) Splatoon £19.99 @ Go2Games
- Sharp LC-32LD171K 32-inch HD Ready Freeview HD TV £129.99 @ Argos
- LG G3 UK SIM-Free Smartphone in Black (Android, 5.5-inch, 16GB) £229 @ Amazon
- The Lego Movie Blu-ray £5.99 @ Base
- Acer 27-inch WQHD Monitor £269.99 @ Amazon
- Lenovo G50-70 15.6-inch Notebook (Black) £259.99 @ Amazon
- Logitech Cube Presenter/Mouse Hybrid (White only) £19.99 @ Logitech Store
- Amethyst M3 mini Bluetooth speaker £9.99 @ RicherSounds
- Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB SD Card (Free Delivery) £19.99 @ 7DayShop
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Speaker 30 per cent per cent off £89.99 @ Amazon