The August bank holiday might already be a thing of the past, but we needn't forget about it altogether: the bank holiday spirit is still well and truly alive on Amazon, where a number of special deals are still active.
Over the weekend, Amazon has reduced a number of its own devices by up to 30%, and those deals are still live right now. So if you fancy grabbing a discounted Echo, Kindle or Fire TV Stick, you still have chance. The bank holiday sale is running until tomorrow, the 29th August.
Here's what you can grab:
Kindles and tablets
- Fire 7 Tablet – was £49.99, now £39.99
- Kindle Paperwhite – was £109.99, now £89.99
- Fire HD 8 Tablet – was £99.99, now £79.99
- Fire HD 10 Tablet – was £149.99, now £119.99
- Fire 7 Kids Edition – was £99.99, now £79.99
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition - was £129.99, now £99.99
- Fire HD 10 Kids Edition - was £199.99, now £159.99
- Amazon Echo Dot – was £49.99, now £34.99
- Amazon Echo – was £89.99, now £69.99
- Amazon Echo Plus – was £139.99, now £94.99
- Fire TV with 4K UHD and Alexa – was £69.99, now £54.99
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa – was £39.99, now £34.99