Recently EE announced a bunch of Christmas deals, including some that gave people the chance to enjoy a free Nintendo Switch if they bought certain phones. Some Switchy offers are still available, but EE has still returned with some brand new Black Friday savings for you to enjoy. The bad news is that they only involve monetary discounts, with no free games consoles in sight.
I mean, that's a bit rubbish, but at least most of these deals are available until 3rd December.
All phone deals are 24 months with 1GB of data, unlimited calls and texts, unless otherwise stated.
- Save £150 on iPhone 6S: £29 a month with no upfront cost
- Save £100 on iPhone 7: £34 a month with £50 upfront
- Save £160 on Samsung Galaxy A8: £24 a month with £10
- Save £72 on Samsung Galaxy J3: £15 a month with no upfront cost
- Save £72 on Huawei P Smart: £18 a month with no upfront cost
- Get 25GB of data on a 12 month SIM-only deal for just £20 a month - available until 4th December
Pay As You Go
- £20 off the Alcatel U5: Just £40 when bought with a £10 top-up (while stocks last)
- Save £15 on the Alcatel U3: Just £15 when bought with a £10 top-up
- Save £15 on the Doro 5030: Just £5 when bought with a £10 top-up (while stocks last)
- Save £50 on the Samsung Galaxy J3: Just £90 when bought with a £10 top-up
- Save £20 on the Nokia 1: Just £50 when bought with a £10 top-up
Broadband deals include the chance to save £25 on set-up fees, while people on eligible EE phone and SIM-only contracts can get a data boost for their loyalty
- ADSL: £20 a month with free quadruple data boost
- Fibre: £25 a month with free quadruple data boost
- Fibre Plus: £30 a month with with free quadruple data boost
- Fibre Max 1: £40 a month with 20GB data boost
- Fibre Max 2: £47 a month with 20GB data boost
You can find all these deals and more over on EE's Black Friday hub page.