Does nobody know when Black Friday is anymore? Despite the actual day being still a week away, it seems most retailers – if they haven't already – are kicking off their "official" Black Friday offerings from tomorrow. The latest retailer to announce its offers is Argos.
Its deals will be kicking off online from midnight on Friday 16 November, with deals available in store once they open tomorrow. We've been given a few choice deals to whet our appetites:
- £20 off Fitbit Blaze Smartwatch - was £129.99, now £109
- £20 off Amazon Fire 7 8GB - was £49.99, now £29.99
- £220 off Sony Xperia XZ mobile - was £449.99, now £229.99
- £10 off New Google Chromecast - was £30, now £20
- £60 off Lenovo Ideapad 130S 11.6" - was £179.99, now £119.99
- £60 off Hive View Indoor Smart Camera - was £189, now £129
Argos is also promising its "lowest price ever" on a Dyson V8 cordless vacuum (£350), Bose QC25 wireless headphones (£130) and an LG 43" 4K TV (£329).
All these deals – and undoubtedly a lot more – will be available tomorrow, 16th November. Visit Argos' online landing page at argos.co.uk/blackfriday for more information, and log on after midnight to see what deals are available. Providing the website can handle all that Black Friday traffic, that is.