Vodafone has been pushing out Black Friday deals for a little while now, but since most of them looked pretty rubbish we haven't paid them much notice. But now the big day has rolled round there are actually some you might want to take advantage of. The rubbish ones are still there, they're just not alone anymore.
All offers are available until Monday 26th November, or while stocks last. Let's take a look:
- Save £528 on the Samsung Galaxy S9 with 100GB of data, unlimited calls and texts - was £68 a month, now £38 (with £29 upfront)
- Save £242 on the iPhone X (64GB) with 100GB of data, unlimited calls and texts - was £60 a month, now £52 a month (with £39 upfront)
- Save £260 on the Huawei P20 Pro with 100GB of data, unlimited calls and texts - was £46 a month (with £29 upfront), now £36 a month (with £9 upfront)
- Save £308 on Google Pixel 3 XL with 100GB of data, unlimited calls and texts - was £64 a month (with £49 upfront), now £52 a month (with £29 upfront)
- Save £144 on the Nokia 7.1 with 6GB of data, unlimited calls and texts - was £31 a month, now £25 a month (no upfront cost)
- Save £30 on the Nokia 1 - was £55, now £25
- Save £100 on the Vodafone Smart X9 - was £199, now £99
- Save £170 on V-Home Safety Starter Kit - was £14 a month (with £99 upfront), now £9 a month (with £49 upfront)
- V-Kids watch - was £135 and £4 a month, now £99 and £4 a month
- Superfast 1 (35Mbps average) - was £21 a month, now £20
- Superfast 2 (63Mbps average) - was £27 a month, now £26
Both of those include free delivery, though there may be a £60 new line fee to contend with.