We've only just come out the other side of Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Endless Deals November, but apparently now Christmas deals are a thing, and EE's got some to announce.
Here's the list:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 - £10 upfront, £48 a month for 24 months, unlimited minutes and texts, (4G Essential plan). You also get £100 cashback, but that's a Samsung thing that's available everywhere until Christmas Eve.
- Google Pixel 3 - £30 upfront, £53 a month for 24 months, unlimited minutes and texts (4G Essential plan).
- iPhone 8 - £10 upfront, £53 a month for 24 months, unlimited minutes and texts (4G Essential plan).
Pay As You Go and SIM only
- Alcatel 10.66 feature phone for 79p (with a £10 topup) on a calls and text only plan
- Nokia 1 for £59.99 (with a £10 topup) with double data for up to 3 months
- 4GEE SIM with 30GB of data for £25 a month for 12 months
- Double data for up to 3 months
- 10GB for the price of 5GB on £15 Flex plans
Smartwatches and accessories
What do you think – are Christmas deals a thing now? Are these worth getting your stocking in a twist for? Let us know in the comments.