Black Friday is far from over, but since most of you still have Christmas shopping to do there are still plenty of ways to get yourself some sort of bargain before Christmas day rolls around. Some of them were announced a few weeks ago, but now Sky Mobile has unveiled its own Christmas deals - and one of them gets you a free games console.
Unlike EE, who offered a the arguably better Nintendo Switch with certain handsets, Sky is offering you a free PS4 (with Assassin's Creed Odyssey) if you buy any Xperia smartphone. That includes the XZ3, XZ2, XZ1, and XA2, with XZ3 and XA2 prices starting at £40 and £25 a month respectively. That gets you 1GB of data (plus unlimited and texts) on a Swap24 contract, but if you're already a Sky TV customer you get the calls and texts part absolutely free - saving you £10 on your monthly bill.
On top of this picking any device from apple, Sony, Samsung, Google, or Huawei will get you an £17.99 Sky Store voucher. It's not a one-time thing, either, and if you buy multiple phones or tablets on Swap24 or Swap36 contracts you'll get an extra voucher with each extra device.
Other deals include:
- Get an iPad for £10 a month, with 1GB of data and no upfront cost, on a Swap36 plan when you buy any iPhone
- Get a free Samsung Tab A7 when you buy the Samsung Galaxy S9. Prices start at £32 a month for a 1GB Swap24 plan
- Get a Galaxy Tab A 10.1 for £6 a month, with 1GB of data and no upfront cost, on a Swap36 plan when you buy any Samsung phone
- Get a free Google Home Hub when you buy a Pixel 3, with prices starting at £35 a month on a 1GB Swap24 plan
- Get a free Huawei Media Pa T3 7" when you buy a P20 handset. Prices start from £23 a month on a 1Gb Swap24 plan
You can check all of these out over on Sky Mobile's Festive Deals page.