I may have made this comparison before, but it feels like paying full price for Three's Unlimited everything SIM card is like buying a full price sofa at DFS. It gets discounted so often that you'd have to be a sucker to pay an extra £4 every month. As you would expect that means it's back down to £20, which means you can get unlimited calls, texts, data, and tethering to do with as you please. It's a 12 month contract, which means that price is safe for at least another year, and it shows you're keen to reject the 5G services being pushed through this year by the other networks.
The only catch is that you only have until midnight before the price reverts back to normal, so you better not dawdle about trying to make a decision. Head over to Three pronto and get it before its too late. You don't want to have to wait another few months for it to come back, do you?
And of course here are all the other deals that caught our eye today:
- Summer heat is coming, so make sure to stock up on antiperspirant while it's cheap. Save 61 per cent off a six pack of Right Guard Xtreme Stress Proof Anti-Perspirant - was £13.74, now £5.40 (Amazon)
- £22 off Metro Exodus (PS4 and Xbox One) - was £50, now £28 (Smyths)
- 10% discount on all orders for students at the OnePlus store (OnePlus)
- £100 off the original Oculus Rift (headset only) - was £300, now £200 (GAME)
- Six months of Xbox Live Gold, plus 1,000 Apex Legends Coins, for the price of three - just £18 (Amazon)
- 20% off Amazon Basics
- Make your own pressure-cleaning porn with a £30 discount on the Yard Force135Bar Compact and Portable 1800W High-Pressure Washer (with Accessories) - was £100, now £70
- 57% off Marvel Iron Man AR Experience for Prime members - was £47, now £20 (Amazon)