Forget dinosaur toys. Jurassic Park fans can finally add this little gem to their collection which is far more fun - Dennis Nedry's Barbasol can.
The traitorous little bastard's ingenious solution for smuggling dinosaur embryos off the island has been recreated by Chronicle Collectibles and is now available for pre-order.
Jurassic Park's Cryo-can has been replicated using the "original screen-used prop, with an all-metal interior construction cradling 15 embryonic storage cartridges, safely hidden by a retro facade, and topped with a plastic cap."
The price tag is a modest $199 which is around £160, and the site ships to the UK, so come Q3 2020 when they're ready to go, you can expect yours to be winging its way to you.
Pre-ordering from Chronicle Collectibles will also net you a Dennis Nedry's park access badge. Here are the finer details for your perusal:
- Officially licensed by Universal Studios
- Chronicle Exclusive: Direct orders from our site will receive Dennis Nedry's park access badge.
- Internal embryo chassis can be activated to raise up as seen in the film
- Aluminum and metal construction
- Plastic Cap
- Retro label
- 10 individually-labeled dinosaur embryo housings
- Recreated using the original screen-used prop stored in the NBCUniversal archives.
- *No actual cooling or shaving cream dispensing functionality implied or included*
It's a shame about the lack of shaving cream, but if that hasn't deterred you, head over to Chronicle Collectibles to pre-order now.