Last week Lego announced that it was doing a bunch of deals for 'Triple Force Friday', the special Disney-day that sees the release of all the new Star Wars toys in anticipation of Rise of Skywalker. One of the things mentioned was a sale on Star Wars lego, and today just happens to be the day that this sale goes live. So a bunch of sets, some new (ish) and some not so new have had their prices slashed.
Unfortunately nothing really new is getting a price cut, and nor is stuff that you'd really like to save some money on. So no UCS Millennium Falcon, no Boost Droid Commander, no Tantive IV, and none of the sets that only just got released today. Obviously.
Then again, if you were hoping to get some of the 20th anniversary sets at a discount, you're in luck:
- £22 off Slave I 20th Anniversary Edition - was £110, now £88
- £34 off the US Y-Wing Starfighter - was £170, now £136
- £34 off BB-8 - was £85, now £51
- £13 of Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter - was £65, now £52
- £11 off Action Battle Echo Base Defense - was £55, now £44
- £9 off Black Ace TIE Interceptor - was £45, not £36
- £18 off Moloch's Landspeeder - was £45, now £27
- £14 off Hoth Medical Chamber - was £35, now £21
- £7 off Snowspeeder 20th Anniversary Edition - was £35, now £28
- £10.40 off Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes - was £25.99, now £15.59
- £10.40 off Han Solo's Landspeeder - was £25.99, now £15.59
- £5 off Anakin's Podracer 20th Anniversary Edition - was £25, now £20
- £5 off Clone Scout Walker 20th Anniversary Edition - was £35, now £20
- £12.50 off Chewbacca Link Watch -was £25, now £12.50
- £3.24 off Director Krennic and Jyn Erso keyrings - were £5, now £1.75
All these purchases (along with the rest of Lego's Star Wars range) come with double VIP points until 6th October, which is also when this sale ends, so you don't have long to get your orders in. Anyone spending over £75 will also get a Battle of Endor diorama set, and if you spend £35 in store you can get a miniature version of Anakin's podracer. Those gifts should stack too.